The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Monday, December 13, 2010

Dancing with the Angels

Song of Solomon 6:13 What would you see in the Shulamite - As it were, the dance of the two camps.


Dancing with the Angels
 I have fought to be loved. I have fought to dance with the Master Painter. I have learned to yeild to Him and have refused my own way.

My Love, you have the victory song within you. You have learned to dance with the unseen. You have learned to bring harmony from the creator to the creation.

You, myCanvas is almost finished. The values, the hues and the design is a perfect composition. Dance my love, dance. Dance with me as One.

The Victory Song

The heart of a willing soul
claimng her seat upon the throne.

Victory is her song
Calvary is her claim.

Death and life fought
side by side until life had won,
as a dance between armies
seen and unseen.

The struggle of life tore
apart this vessel
until the light shone
the flesh surrendered.
The Spirit claiming victory
the flesh releasing its claim.

They they danced as One.



No comments:

Post a Comment