The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Destined to Rule

Song of Solomon 8:6, 7 Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm; For love is as strong as death, Jealousy as cruel as the grave; Its flames are flames of fire, A most vehement flame.  Many waters cannot quench love. Nor can the floods drown it. If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised.

My love has drawn you , you have become equal to my throne. I have painted my heart upon the soul of your canvas. I have set you as a seal upon my heart, I have fought for you as vehemently as a burning, raging fire. All those times you felt I was unfair, or I ask too much, I was only asking for you to wear my likeness upon  your face and become the expressed image of my love.. 

Allow Me, as your artist to enter My canvas, "I came to my own, but they would not receive Me." But I came to you, I saw your heart and I knew one day you would and could receive my love. You have learned wealth is to be utterly despised in comparison to love.


Your touch has been soft and gentle upon my soul. At times, I felt them to be angry, but they weren't, it was me who was resisting in anger.  I did not know who I was to be. I tried to be many things for many people, I tried to be that one that someone could love. I tired to change me, but I couldn't. I have fought you, I have betrayed you at times, but I have always cried out for you. And all the time, you were saying, "I understand you, my love is enough. Trust me."


As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness." Psalm 17:15 Your love has drawn me

My bride, my spouse, my love, rule with me in love  Be to others what I have been  to you, so that they may see  that I am compassionate and mericiful and I have come to them. I will paint my image upon them, and they will complete my painting, just as you have..,

No comments:

Post a Comment