The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Saturday, December 4, 2010

Unfolding Beauty

Unfolding Beauty
Song of Solomon 2:6 "His left hand is under my head, and his right hand embraces me. I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, By the gazelles or by the does of the field, do not sitr up nor awaken love until it pleases."

The Canvas yields to the Artist, "He has brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me is love. Sustain me with cakes of raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am lovesick."

You are beautiful my fair one, I have brought you to the banqueting room, to show you the enjoyment of  love. Trust my embrace, trust my right hand of authority and my left hand of provision. I have gathered you up into my arms.

I am sick with love. I have not felt this way before. I have not been here in anyone's safe embrace. Teach me how to trust your love. Teach me how to be loved.

Unfolding Beauty

Captured by love,
life began to unfold...
each petal open to new heights above.

The king sings his love songs
to my heart,
sweet songs of redemption,
peace to my hassled soul.

A choice flower, He calls me,
just perfect for His need,
causing me to know who
I was intended to be.

"Like a lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters," Song of Solomon 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment