The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Make Haste, My Beloved

Song of Solomon 8:14 Make haste, my beloved, and be like a gazelle or a young stag on the mountains of spices.

I must go away, My Love, My spouse, but I will come again. I have spoken words of reassurance and of promise to you. I have spoken from my heart.  From my bosom My Son has declared my love to you.  My Words must be your courage now; the Words I have written upon your heart. As I dipped my brush into the color of love and painted upon your surface, this must now serve you for comfort. .

I chose you before time began, and I knew one day you would rule with me and sit upon my throne as my bride and queen. I created you for My throne, and My throne was created for you...

I am going away to prepare our home so that I may bring you back in the appointed time. You ask when will I return? It will be in the fullness of time, when time is completed and eternity will be in the heart of every painting I have painted.

Make haste, my beloved and be like a gazelle on the mountain. Remember when you came to me skipping on the mountain top and I would not leave the comfort of my wall to come to you. I had so many reason not to come away with you. I fought you but I was fighting myself.  I will be ready now. I will put away my fickled heart, my roving eye, my thirst for worldly things. I am ready to be your bride.

Be patient my dove, the one who I hid in the crevise of the rock, the one I created to be mine, to have and hold for everlasting to everlasting, from the beginning of eternity to the end of eternity. The one I wept for. I cried when you didn't understand and you turned your face from mine. My love continued to hold you in your darkest hours and the winters of your soul. It was necessary for you to bear my image upon your heart.

You will  not completely understand until I come again. Until then, be my light and love to this dark canvas  of creation. I will return, you have my word.
Come quickly, my Love

No comments:

Post a Comment