The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Sunday, November 21, 2010

All about Grace

All About Grace (24X30 Oil)
Song of Solomon 7:6, 7, 8  "How fair and how pleasant you are, O love, with your delights! This stature of yours is like a palm tree, and your breasts like its clusters. I said, "I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of its brances."

The Master Painter heard the cry of the heart, I will always come to a contrite spirit and a broken heart. I know your DNA, I know my design on you, I haver waited for you to surrender. Trust me to finish you. I know you wonder, how long?

Yes, my Lord, how long will it be until I will be finished. Must I always be on the drawing table, must I always be in the dark, when will my witness be pure?

I liken you to a palm tree. A palm tree grows staight in adversity, the heavier the burden, the straighter and stronger the palm tree grows. You are growing beautiful, strong and upright, as I apply each stroke upon your surface, the clearer the image is reflected on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment