The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Sunday, November 28, 2010

Contemplation

Song of  Solomon 5:2  "I sleep, but my heart is awake; It the voice of my beloved! He knocks, saying, 'Open to me, my sister, my love, My dove, my perfect one; for mt head is covered with dew, my locks with the drops of the night."

Contemplation
"I have taken off my robe; How can I put in on again? I have washed my feet, How can I defile them?" My heart stood silent, as I heard the Master  Artist cry out to me, He said, "Open to me, my sister, my love." I couldn't, I didn't trust Him or me. My religious and self-righteousness became a closed door to my heart. I heard His passion, but my own thoughts baecame my standard..

The Mater Artist spoke, "Turn to me, I will take away the veil from your heart. Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. Trust the spirit of  your Master Creator, I will set you free, but you must turn to Me. In the confines of your borders, you  continue to live in two dimensions. As I paint you, with shadows, and cool blues and warm passionate reds, you will become three dimensional. Trust Me..

No comments:

Post a Comment