The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Laura in Naked Silence

Song of Solomon 5: 6,7 " I opened for my beloved, But my beloved had turned away and was gone.
My heart went out to him when he spoke. I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer. The watchmen, who went abut the city found me. They struck me, they wounded me; The keepers of the walls took my veil away from me."

Laura in Naked Silence 24X30 Oil

The Canvas responded. "I have turned Him away, the one I love. He came to me as the Man of Sorrow. I had taken off my robe and had washed myself with soap of self-righteousness which will never clean tmy soul. When He came to Me, I felt the myrrh which dropped from his hands on the handles of the lock. Great drops of blood dripped from his head, I did not want to touch death, especially the death of the cross. So I turned Him away."

The Crucified Artist, who created all things, and gave His life for the soul of His workmanship, turned away from His canvas until another day.

She fell into naked silence, as the watchmen found her and struck her and took off her veil. She knew only the Master Artist could satisfy the longing of her soul. She lifted her head to heaven and felt the shame of her betrayal for her Creator.of New Life..

"I have gone down to my garden, to the beds of spices, my spouse, my fair one, and I will wait for you there until you discovers Me within your own soul"

 The Master Artist and His creation have become one. "I must wait unti thel dawn falls upon your heart and then and only then, my revealing and existence will be real to you. You must learn that I exist within you You are made in my image. Your identity must be sought in your Master's  touch..  

No comments:

Post a Comment