The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Desbah (Woman of War)

Song of Solomon 4:8 Come with me from Lebanon, my spouse, with me from Lebanon, Look from the top of Amana, from the top of Senir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.

I must take you to the mountain top, it is where spiritual warfare is conducted between good and evil. You will learn to walk among lions and leopards. They will not harm you, because you are in Me. You are my poetry upon white canvas. You are protected in my love, in my design for your life. But you must experience the reality of Life itself in order to know my Love..

I do not know how to walk among lions and leopards, I want to stay in a safe place, I do not want risk.

You will not know my love and protection without it. Trust me to protect you through the battles of war. Your name, Desbah,  means Woman of War, You were given that name at birth, you are designed to walk upon  high mountains of your people. You will learn victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment