The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wakened by Love

Awakened

Song of Solomon 3:1 - "By night on my bed I sought the one I love; I sought him, but I did  not find him. I will rise now, I said...

I have turned the Master Painter away. He bid me to come to the mountain top, to skip with him in resurrected life. I refused him and insisted he come to me. I did not want to change out of my comfort.

"Come away, my beloved, Rise up, my love, my fair one and come away. Surrender to my call, Surrender to my touch. Surrender to this new life I have for you.

I do not know how to skip upon mountain tops. I do not know what you are asking of me. So I have turned you  away.

 Now by night on my bed I sought him. I said to myself, I will arise and go to the city and find him.

I will be found, My fair creation, I want you to know me, as I know you. Do not resist my touch, as I apply my brush of hope and resurrection power, I am  the only one who can take you to the mountain top, I am the one who gives you feet like Hind's feet. I will not let you slip. My plan is for your excellence. Nothing else will satisfy you. When I say, Arise, I am in the Arise!

No comments:

Post a Comment