The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Claire's Coming Out

Song of Solomon 2:4,5 - "He brought me to the banqueting house and his banner over me was love. Sustain me with cakes of raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am lovesick."


Claire's Coming Out (Oil 24X30)

The canvas submitted to the enjoyment of being the only one in the Master Painter's eyes. "I am lovesick for the Master's touch. He has brought me to the banqueting tabvle and has invited me to be the guest of honor. I am in love with this new life of pleasure."

The Master Creator responded, " You are more excited to be in the presence of pleasurey than in My presence. You must learn to want me more than pleasure. I have placed my banner of love over you."

"I do not know how to love or be loved, I only feel the way I can feel.My stomach is tied in knots with the feelings of desire and it  is consuming me. Isn't my love strong enough? She asked.

"For now, but I desire to have pure love from your heart. You must be transformed by my love. As you learn of me and trust in me, you will see what I desire."

"Isn't being with you, enough? Your life is too hard. You ask more than I can give you or more than I have. I don't know how to respond in pureness."

"I ask nothing of you, but only what I have worked into you. I will not awaken your love until it pleases. Enjoy your fill tonight. There is always tomorrow."

"When tomorrow comes, will I be different? Will I regret my evening of desire?"

"No, because my love is pure towards you and the only things that satisfies. You will not feel used or thrown away. You will only want more because I am wooing you for eternity. I have desired to live with you as my bride throughout the ages. You will sit upon my throne and rule with me one day.""

No comments:

Post a Comment