The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Monday, November 22, 2010

Monique -The Victory Song

. 
The Victory Song (16X20 Oil)
 Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is she who looks forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, awesome as an army with banners?"

"You are beautiful as Tirzah, Lovely as Jerusalem, awesome as an army of banners!" The Master responded to the Canvas SOS 6:4 You have proven you are full of victory, like an army which marches home with their banners high.  You have stolen my heart, my love.

The daughters presented the question."Who is she who has no darkness in her. Who is fair as the moon, who witness the light of Christ, and is clear as the sun, in fullness of heaven's light. 

  "I do not see what you see," the Canvas questioned. Come to me and let me know why you have made me different and yet you continue to tell me, "I must be different in order to others to see your grace and your wisdom."

.

No comments:

Post a Comment