The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The King's Choice

Song of Solomon 1:1 - The song of songs, which is Solomon's
The King's Choice Oil 24X30


The Canvas questions, "Why would the King choose me? He wrote over 1,000 songs, but He named this song after me, The Song of Songs. Why ?

The Master Artist responds, I chose you because I love you. My love will transform you into the most beautiful master piece in my gallery of art. Trust me. Open your heart to me. Allow me to be your Master Painter.

"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth, For our love is better than wine. Because of the fragrance of your good ointments, Your name is ointment poured forth; Therefore the virgins love you. Lead me away."
Song of Solomon 1:2-4

In My mind's eye I see you as beautiful. Right now you are an abstract to yourself. I will begin to draw lines of my love, as I see you in my mind. One day, you will see what I see.

Right now you want to fall in love with love. You want your flesh satisfied. My name has been handed to you through your fathers and tradition, one day you will understand My name poured forth like ointment. I can not satisfy your flesh, or it will cause your sprit to diminish. I must bring to you the things that will cause My spirit to grow upon the canvas. I am and must always be the Painter and you must be the canvas and allow Me the privilege of showing youmy Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment