The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Friday, November 12, 2010

Angelina Del Ora

Angelina Del Ora 24 X30 Oil
Song of Solomon 4: 1-3 "Behold, you are fair, my love! Behold, you are fair! You have dove's eyes behind your veil, Your hair is like a flock of goats, going down from Mount Gilead...Your lips are like a strand of scarlet, and your mouth is lovely. Your temples behind your veil, are like a piece of pomegranate."


The Master Artist writes upon His canvas:  


"Do not let your beauty be that outward adorning of arranging the hair, of wearing gold or putting on fine apparel; 1  Peter 3:3


My Lord, I do not know how to be any other way than the way I am. All I know is what I have been taught. Plaiting my hair with gold, widen my eyes with black, and calling out for satisfaction. That is the way to please men, thus please myself.

"No, No, No my daughter, my friend, Adorn the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible ornament of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of Me.  I am not wooed as other men, I am wooed by your heart. I must color your heart with red. It is my blood which was spilled at the foot of the cross. It was for you."

"Behold, you are fair, I look at your heart. I look for that quiet spirit in your heart. I wish to come to you and find a resting place. I choose the heart of my people to rest in. You are no exception. You have used your beauty to seduce others, now you must die to the wantonness of others. You must learn my ways."

Come, my Lord, speak to my inner person and change me. I yield to your touch, My Master Painter. I wait for your brush filled with gold to come upon my faith, that I might be pleasing to you. How can I be completed without you. I find my completeness in you, only. You are my expectation. You are my hope.

"My Angel of gold. You no longer belong to the world, they have used you and seduced you and all the time you thought you were seducing them.I love you with an everlasting love.  My love will change you and teach you of another way.  Be patient, "Do not stir up love until it pleases."

No comments:

Post a Comment