The Artist Spirit

Betty Slade, Artist

The Master Artist speaks. He opened my human heart and His paintbrush danced across the recesses of my dark soul.

The canvas surrendered, love awakened and a new creation began. And the Master Artist dipped His brush into the paint and gently wrote His name upon my soul. "I have set you as a seal upon My heart, as a seal upon My arm." Song of Solomon 8:6 "Now you must set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon arm, for love is as strong as death."



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ciera's Prom Night (24X30)

Song of Solomon 2:1,2 "I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. Like a lily among thorns, So is my love among the daughter.

Ciera's Prom Night (Oil 24X30)
 The Artist takes his brush and dips it into Magenta Rose and He paints innocence on her soul. You are the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. I look at you, my sister, my love and I see my Son. I am preparing you for my Son. He must go to the valley of death, and so must you. 

I can not hold back pain from you, it is the only way to the cross. It is the only way you will learn about yourself and come to eternal life.

The canvas responded, Must I lose my innocence? Must I lose my youth? Must I grow up too fast? Can I not stay here for eternity?

The Artist wept.

No comments:

Post a Comment